Community Chest grant funding for individuals and local organisations supporting activities in the Big Local area. There are two routes of funding available:
- Funding up to £500 available for individuals or community groups;
- Funding between £500-2000 available to community groups or organisations
All we ask is that applications seek to support at least one of the priorities identified by the local community in the Selby Big Local Community Action Plan 2018-20:
- Community Involvement and Participation
- Employment, Skills and Training
- Opportunities for Young People
- Health and Wellbeing.
The application process is rolling and you can apply at any time. Applicants will be invited to attend a funding panel meeting to determine whether the grant is awarded. We hold four panel meetings a year in: March, June, September and December.
Support is available to discuss an idea or help complete the application form. For more information or just a chat, contact Bryony: email@example.com or call 01757 291111.
The application form and guidance notes are available to download from the link below (Word Document).